Contact: Bev Bronkar at (740) 364-2256
OT9501 ♦ Tuition $6200 ♦ 800 Hours ♦ Additional Costs
Prerequisites: WorkKeys testing and a copy of high school diploma or GED and basic keyboarding skills.
Prepare for entry-level positions such as medical office assistant, insurance coding specialist, medical receptionist, etc. You will test to become a Certified Medical Office Assistant (CMOA) through the National Center for Competency Testing.
M – F 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Course of Study includes:
• Medical Terminology • Practice Management Software
• Anatomy • MS Word
• Medical Office Procedures • MS Excel
• Health Information Technology • Internet
• Electronic Health Records • Keyboarding
• Health Insurance & Coding • Communication Skills
ICD-9 &10-CM, CPT & HCPCS
• Certification Review
You will spend three days a week in class and two days at an assigned job site.
Call now to discuss the details of Medical Office Technology and a start date in this continuous enrollment program. Start dates are based on availability.